Sunday, December 9, 2007

=(

It is a Sunday evening, December 9th, 2007. I'm freaking out.

The holiday work party, oh yes, the one requiring that my Talisman bag be finished in time for, is on Wednesday evening. This would not be an issue for me at all, except for the fact that I have two final exams on Tuesday. Therefore, any knitting done before then would just be an excuse for me to procrastinate from studying. What's more, I'm altering the original pattern in order to increase the size of the purse. This calls for a few extra stripes, and on size 5 needles, adding length to this WIP takes a lonnnnnng time. Not to mention I have to teach myself how to sew the sides together. I've already decided to make it a tote bag instead of using a clasp (in order to cut a bit of time).

And clearly, as I write this, I am procrastinating from studying. Sheesh, if it's not knitting, it's writing about knitting, or checking out knitting forums, or leafing through knitting books. I must study now....as soon as I finish browsing purse patterns. =)

No comments: